sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

Last night




Guess what... I've never been to Hollywood. 
That's OK.
But that does't mean that I don't love movies, series and what not.
But enough about me.


Last night I saw Terri, thoughts...
Loved the beginning and the soundtrack!
As I was watching I thought if I could do school again I'd definitely would've gone on my PJs. GREAT IDEA!


NOW SERIOUSLY... Jacob Wysocki who's the guy that plays Terri is amazing in this! Every moment you're not quite sure what he's feeling but you definitely know it isn't happiness.


Now not sure how many parts of the film can be categorized as comedy, although John C. Reilly is funny, love his hair! And hope that in every school, principles were like him.


What I loved most about it, is that it is more than a film about a sad fat kid in school that gets bullied, its about how we face life regardless who you are.


Now off to watch Cinema Verité!
If you'd like to watch click Terri


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3846106/

1 comentario:

  1. Well I’ve never been to Hollywood either and I would love to go some day. About you're writing I like how you make the people watch the movies you comment about, at least that was what happened to me. Even though it is your first post and I’m the first one to comment about it… with this you will make a lot of people watch the movies you talk about. keep on posting!

    ResponderEliminar